Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Long Time Ago, In A Far Away Land

My Prince Charming was born.









He traveled nearly all around the world before he made his way into my life.






Happy Valentine's Day



To my Henri. I'm so glad you found me.


***********************

And now to let you know who will be receiving a bit of my shore finds from Thursday's post. That would be all of you that left me sweet comments or became a new follower on that day! Please email me with your mailing address so I can send a pocket full of sunshine your way.
And a very Happy Valentine's Day to all!

9 comments:

Teri said...

Bummer that I didn't find and start following your site until yesterday!! Which by the way, is a grand site!

Low Tide High Style said...

What a lovely post Lili! Sometimes even when people are worlds apart, if they are meant to be together, nothing will keep them from finding one another! Glad you found your perfect Valentine!

And thanks so much for the sea glass giveaway!

Kat :)

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Such a sweet post - lovely sentiments. And you are the sweetest thing around - spreading a pocket full of sunshine everywhere.

Lili said...

Teri - Thank you for becoming a new follower and for your sweet compliment too! If you would email me with your address, I would delight in being able to send some your way too!

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...it is a small world after all...so glad you and henri found each other...sorry i missed the give away...teaches me to not get sick! xo, mickey

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

What a sweet posting . . . how dear! Hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day.

Ange said...

i too am delighted you found your perfect valentine from around the world and back again! I shall look closely for your email address so I can send you mine... I'm so glad - I really needed a bit of sunshine and it's the first time I've ever won something. Thank you so much Lili.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am so blessed you are my parents, I love you so much!