Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Missing Snow

This is a shot of Sorrento's oceanside golf course.



It's a shame we don't play golf, because it looks like it won't be long before that will be possible again here. Actually, I think we've already seen a few folks golfing this past weekend.




The ice is already breaking apart in the salt water coves here.



We were supposed to have gotten snow last night, but it never came.





We've been missing a lot of snow this year that the rest of the country has been getting.




Yep, we have been missing snow for a couple weeks now.

6 comments:

Sharon T in Napa said...

Beautiful photos!!! Thanks so much for sharing

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Lili, These pics are amazing. I can't even imagine what its like to have such beautiful natural surroundings like this. Do you really miss the snow? The weather is just crazy. My sister down in Texas got real snow for the first time in 30 plus years since she moved there. Southern California is whole lot different. If you get a chance come by for a visit. Finally got Etsy up.

Kelly said...

Yep, and I really miss it. It has been disapointing this year. Now that I have said that we will probably get 3 ft. ;-)

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

We've been missing snow too - and every so happy about it. We don't usually get a whole lot, but the last few years we've had some doozies of snow storms and I am glad we missed them this year. Gorgeous photos.

Ange said...

Well - rather have no snow and fish than no snow and golf ;-)

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Lili, thanks again, I added the mini Etsy to my blog. Good idea!