Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Heartbreaker

Even on a gloomy day, this place where we live never disappoints.



Today I stole a few moments from our walk to beach comb. Right away I found some sea glass. Besides the obvious 2 green pieces, do you notice the other one in this shot?


It's a nice sized chunk that I pulled out of there and it looks like carnival glass to me.



But you're probably wondering what all this has to do with the title of my post.



It's because of this.


It's a new shade of nail polish that is called heartbreaker.





That's Henri, standing way over there in his red jacket, patiently waiting for me.




But once I'm here, I always find it hard to tear myself away from this place.




I chose that nail polish because it reminds me of the color of the ocean, on a not-so-gloomy day.



If it were me though, I think I would have named it l'amour de la mer.


5 comments:

Low Tide High Style said...

Whether you call it Heartbreaker or L'amour de la mer, it's still an awesome color! It matches your new found piece of glass! And I love your photos!

Kat :)

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wonderful color - and I'm glad Henri waits for you so you can show up pretty stuff. Tell him thank you.

Brabourne Farm said...

Your photos are beautiful - how lovely it must be to live in such a wonderful place. Leigh

Unknown said...

it's beautiful, great pictures! love your nailpolish :) enjoy the weekend! susan

Ange said...

That colour is exquisite and I prefer your name for it too LIli. Sigh ... I miss the sea...