Friday, January 22, 2010

Random Scenes From Today

One of my favorite subjects to photograph during our walks. It has been vacant for as long as we have lived here, yet in the summer someone leaves a box of flowers near the entrance.





Our favorite time to walk is right before sunset along Ocean Avenue.


These are the remaining boats left in Sorrento Harbor this time of year.

Sorrento's Village Green near sunset today.



Sorrento's public boat launch near sunset. Left foreground is a lobsterman's skiff tied off on the shore.



A gorgeous horse I stopped to photograph while driving in Sorrento today.





It was like he knew to pose for me by standing very still and then turning slightly for me to get a side view. Does anyone recognize the breed? I'm not that familiar with horses, but this one stole my heart.




Sunset out our window after we returned from our walk.



We are so very blessed to live here.

5 comments:

Low Tide High Style said...

Oh Lili, each day you post something else beautiful! I don't recognize that breed either, but he certainly was beautiful!

I love love love that house! Why on earth would anyone leave it empty?!

Thanks for sharing.

Kat :)

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a lovely horse, and a lovely old house - and how neat that someone takes it some flowers. Thanks for the wonderful photos.

Dear Lillie said...

Gorgeous post! And wow, your photography skills are amazing, Lili!

Elenka said...

You truly are blessed to live there.
Now, that horse! I just wanna go give her/him a hug. What a beautiful aninmal!!!!!
Have you ever seen it before??

Lili said...

Elenka - This was the first time we had ever seen him!