Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Candice Olson May Have Chico...But I Have My Henri

Unless you're a watcher of HGTV, this title will be lost on you. Chico is the electrician that interior designer extraordinare, Candice Olson, has install all her fabulous lighting in her room designs. He also has a ponytail. So does my Henri.




Today, at Goodwill, I scored a gorgeous hanging lantern that Henri has installed for me in our basement studio space that I am in the process of adding some much needed atmosphere to. The lantern has a lovely bronze patina.

And the most gorgeous clear seeded glass on all four sides.


And the price for this lantern was under $15!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I knew exactly what you were talking about. Can you imagine what those rooms cost to do? More than my entire mortgage, I'm sure. She's good though, and funny-love that.

Smiles,
Lisa

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wonderful lantern, wonderful Henri.

Fabulously French said...

I love the lantern, it is gorgeous.

Leeann x