Thursday, December 10, 2009

Boxing Up Tiny Treats From the Kitchen


The smaller the box is, the richer the treat should be.



I always find bargains at our local Mardens.




I found this fleur-de-lis stencil there too.
The brush I used, gave the stencil a wood grain look.



So I added some paint to the sides.
Some pink tissue paper and polka dot ribbon (more bargains) and it was ready for my freshly baked Russian Tea Cakes.



Here's the recipe I used and they were ready in just 35 minutes.

2 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I adore Russian teacakes. I grew up in Alaska and we would go to the Russian Bishop's house for christmas tea every year, and they served the teacakes. I mixed up the dough today - I'll bake them another day. I like to get all the doughs mixed up one day - get the mess out of the way - and then just bake another day.

Fabulously French said...

I love the box and may just have to give the recipe a whirl myself.

Have a great weekend,

Leeann