Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sugar Rush

After our walk this evening, I was craving a little sugar.

As in sugar cookies.



This is my acorn mini muffin tin, but I wanted to see if I could use it for cookies.



My experimental cookie acorns turned out just fine. I drizzled some pure maple syrup on them and gave them a dusting of cinnamon.


My cookie cutter leaves and pumpkin impressed cookies needed some icing for all of the colored sugar to stick.



Before I made supper, I made us each a caramel apple with some nuts and dark chocolate drizzle.




They were very good.



Good thing we walked before dinner.


We probably need to add another mile or two tomorrow!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh yum, I LOOOOVE carmel apples. They are so bad, but you can legitimize it 'cause of the apple. Oh, Lord I want one right NOW.

Thanks a LOT!

Smiles,
Lisa

Queenie said...

ohhhh soooo goooood

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I'll have an apple - with all the trimmings, and some cookies please - I have a sugar craving today too.

Anonymous said...

Why do you not let me know when you are making cookies? you know i love cookies. Why doe's henry get to eat all the cookies?

I want cookies Dan