Monday, October 26, 2009

Felted Coastal Evening Bag


I have plenty of black wool left over from my felted flamingo project, as well as a tiny bit of pink. What to do with all this black wool? My only prefelted picture is below. I was going for a small coin clutch and instead, ended up knitting another side to make an evening bag.




I even found use for the tiny bit of leftover pink wool in my finished bag.






But all my raku pendants were way too large for this tiny bag.










So I added this pretty piece of aqua sea glass.





A tiny, wool evening bag perfect for a chilly coastal night out on the town.

2 comments:

Filled with love said...

Lovely... So how long did that take you to make??? I am sure while watching your favorite program on HG!!!

Elenka said...

Wonderful. Felting is so cool and you have put it to great use. Perfect for a night on the town, like you said!