Thursday, October 1, 2009

In My Spare Time

Whenever we go anywhere, I always take my knitting with me, because I'm never called on much to drive.

If I could only figure out how to take my washing machine with me, I'd be all set. After I knit my purses in wool, to felt, I use the hot water and high agitation cycle with just a touch of laundry soap and a pair of jeans to help with the agitation. This is how it looks when it's fully felted.

Then I select one of my raku embellishments I made and attach it with sone black waxed linen thread.



My chauffeur says I'm wicked spoiled....ayup...I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you were married to a maine man you would be beaten dayly with a dead fish.Or racoon!

twobusy said...

If you were married to a Maine man, you'd be congratulated for doing your part to keep the household afloat :)!