Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Thanksgiving Table Aglow With Angels

Tonight as I sat out my place settings, I took a moment to light all my candles and enjoy the warm glow they cast around the room.




My Thanksgiving table is far from traditional this year.



And I will be serving fish instead of the traditional fare.


I am using my rustic craft table, some mismatched plates and lots of gold.

The feel of the table is warm, glowing and pays homage to our guardian angels.


In the middle of the table, with wings of gold are angels that will hold ivory tapers.




My lovely pair of male angels.





Each, with tiny cherubims gathered down at their feet.




We have been blessed with a gift.


A gift of the angels that were sent to watch over us for all the days of our lives.


Wishing all of you a very blessed Thanksgiving spent in the presence of your angels.

2 comments:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...what a gorgeous table setting and perfect theme of angels...i would love to have fish for thanksgiving! we are having shrimp tomorrow...so great minds think alike! xo, mickey

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a lovely thought - the guardian angels all about us. We have certainly felt them this year, more than ever. We are having the traditional turkey and fixings - Don is allergic to seafood - and we will enjoy every bite!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours