Monday, September 28, 2009

Simon Says


It's time to pick the winner of our tiny Moose Balsam Pillow Giveway!



Going in for a closer look




Wow, he sure is fast!




Hey, look who it is!




Congratulations PiecefulAfternoon! You clearly were the apple of his eye!
Please email your address, using the link up at the top of the page, and Simon and I will make a little trip down to the post office together to get your package right out to you!

And thank you everyone else for reading and commenting on my posts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simon-WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE FEATHERHEAD!! Spike and Henry!!!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh fun - I haven't been able to read blogs for a while now - what with all the sickness in our families - so I completely missed this. Yippeeeee for me. LOL Now to catch up on some past blog posts.