Sunday, March 1, 2009

Extremes

While I was over at Eagle Lake in Acadia National Park earlier this week I
took this shot

In order to compare it to the shot I took 4 1/2 months ago at this very same spot.



The next morning I made this chocolate creme pie.



Today I made these fruit smoothies to help atone for the pie.



I do not know much about planting or using garden twine.



But I figured out I could use it to knit a new door mat for mud season.




March will be coming in like a lion...here's to hoping it leaves like a lamb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was i when you get these pie? i eat good cake- i love cake make the next cake a dan gordon cake. ill bring lunch. you have cake.........Dan.

Queenie said...

OH MY GODDESS! You are killing me with these fabulous food pictures! What a wonderful cook you are..