Friday, June 5, 2009

I Met Queenie Today!

And her sweet little Emma too! I first met Queenie through her blog, and we finally met in person today! We laughed, we toured, we talked, we related . . . AND I didn't even remember to take a picture, if even just to show on my blog. So just imagine this, two women getting together chatting, laughing, catching up while eating a piece of pie in the middle of the day. It was so much fun and definitely too short of a visit, as I'm quite sure we could have talked for hours more. Oh Sharon, I am truly so glad that I met you and I look forward to a random visit to Machias in the future to see you again and of course check out the Sweet Pea Cabin! WAHOO!!!

1 comment:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...my goodness, what fun! sounds like you have met a kindred spirit and had a great time. i am so pleased for you! xo, mickey